Tall Tails was started in July 2005. Since that time we have provided top notch service in the Slidell area, earning the position of one of the top 5 best pet sitting services in 2012, 2013 and 2015 nationwide by Pet Sitters International, leaders in the pet sitting association industry.
Pet Sitter of the year finalist 2012
Pet Sitter of the year finalist 2013
Pet Sitter of the year finalist 2015
When it comes to trusting someone not only with your beloved fur family members but also your home and its valuables there’s know better choice than Tall Tails as evidenced by our long list of references which may be requested via text (985) 781-9DOG (9364) or email Talltailsofslidell@yahoo.com. We advise pet owners to ask eight important questions when interviewing a potential pet sitter:
- Does the pet sitter have the proper business license for your city or state (if required)?
- Is the pet sitter insured and bonded?
- Can the pet sitter provide proof of clear criminal history?
- Does the pet sitter provide client references?
- Will the pet sitter use a pet-sitting services agreement or contract?
- Is the pet sitter a Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS) and/or has he or she participated in pet-care training, such as pet first aid and CPR?
- Is the pet sitter a member of a professional and educational association, such as Pet Sitters International?
- Is the pet sitter working solo? If so, what is their emergency plan should they become unable to care for your pets?
When it comes to quality care and safety of your home and pets be sure you hire an experienced pet sitter. Many hobbyist are trying to cash in on the pet sitting industry, unaware of the many things that can go wrong if you’re not experienced.